Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Powers.

If I could have any super power it would be invisibility. Seriously, it would be so useful. Sometimes I just want to disappear and with the power of inivisibility it would be easy. I could sneak around without getting caught which would be very useful if I felt like skipping or sneaking out. What happens when I do something incredibly embarassing? I could just make myself invisible and get out of there. In fact, I could get out of alot of sticky situations by just "disappearing." There are times when I just want to be alone with no one to bother me. I just want the world to forget me while I try to forget the world. If I could make myself invisible, no one would be able to find me while I wandered alone. I could do whatever I pleased and no one could stop me because they couldn't see me. I could walk around naked and have no one be able to see me. I wouldn't want to but if I did want to, I could.

The uses wouldn't just be selfish. I could, theoretically, sneak into the lairs of theifs and murderers and hear all there evil plans and then spoil them. I could throw things at bullies so the poor kids they are scaring could try and run away.

I would have to be careful though. Being invisible would be a big responsibility. I would have to make sure I never used my super power for wrong. I'm only human so eventually evil thoughts would start running through my head. I could use my power to steal, to listen in on private conversations, and to watch things I shouldn't be watching. Invisibility would be really helpful and fun but it that wouldn't mean it wasn't hard sometimes.

No comments: